Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Pea Trellis out of Old Gate

I know it's been a loooooong time since my last post.  A lot has happened - important to know - we moved house.  

We bought a house that had more weeds than grass, and concrete - concrete everywhere!  It was horrible.  So I slowly started to clean it up.  I didn't have a garden the first year, but by the second year I had a small patch prepared.  So, I started with some peas!  Mmm fresh peas...

There were several old gates and fence parts that were overgrown with weeds.   When I found them I thought - "Hey, this would make a nice trellis for peas!"  So I gave it a coat of paint, and I planted some peas.  The new trellis and the peas got along like, well, like peas in a pod!



Get your hands dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Sign up to be a Follower so you don't miss any of my posts!