Thursday, December 16, 2010

Learning Hypertufa

I made my first attempt at Hypertufa this last Sunday.  I built a custom form for one project and used a margarine container to do a simple bowl form for the other.

I think I made a mistake by not using enough release agent on either of the forms.  I am waiting for them to cure right now.  I check them daily - I'm not the most patient person. 

As soon as they are ready to take off the forms I will take some photos - success or failure - to share with you here.  Check back soon - the suspense is killing me!!!

P.S.  Thanks to Tufa Girl for helping me along the way.  Check out her site: Tufa Things for some great inspiration!


  1. Can't wait to see the outcome being a TufaGirl fan myself.

  2. I can hardly wait!

    BTW, the check is in the mail...

  3. Hypertufa is definitely on my future project list. Can't wait to see the results!

  4. Looking forward to seeing the results...I'm not patient either...tap, tap, tap...


Thank you so much for commenting! Sign up to be a Follower so you don't miss any of my posts!