I started my blog to help gardeners find useful information about gardening, to show off some of my photos, and maybe learn something myself along the way.
Here are 10 blogs that have caught my eye. I found them useful, entertaining and just plain fun. Stop over, visit them, then come back and let me know what you think. If you have a favorite garden blog that you read (or visit) on a regular basis I would love to hear about it. It's hard to get started in blogging and if there is a great new blog out there that needs some attention please let me know!
- "Uprooting the gardening world" is right! and they live up to it in all of their posts. Four women from different parts of the country not afraid to tell it like it is. They work hard and they play hard - what more can one ask?!
- A great site for many "How-To" articles and videos.
- Some beautiful pictures and masterful musings - a must see!
- A simple yet succinct site about herbs. Check out their other site (Herbarium) for various services they offer.
- An excellent read. For those of us that are looking for more than just pictures - clean, concise and informative.
- Some down-home fun. Great pictures with friendly conversation - you'll always feel at home here!
- "A thought for every day in between the business of life" A calm, reflective site offering beautiful photos and inspirational thoughts to help us relax and regroup.
- A fascinating view from the United Kingdom (England). A bonus if you are a cat lover too!
- A great "How To" sight with a plethora of great ideas.
- A nice blog that reminds us to be thankful for what we have - Stop and smell the flowers!
Get your hands dirty!